I have this rinky-dinky second hand double stroller. I have always wanted another one, but can't decide what I want. I also have the classic graco single stroller that a baby carseat fits in. Now that Jensen is in preschool and Andrew runs around wild when I drop him off, I decided to get an umbrella stroller.
That makes three. All very useful.
Now that it is fall and we are taking more walks, I want a double jogger. But I think I also want one of those sit-n-stand strollers too. (Maybe I should have gotten this instead of the umbrella stroller?) If I had a big garage I think I would fill full of strollers.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
best stroller ever...phil and teds! a little pricy, but so worth it! just think most people end up buying 2 doubles because they just don't last, so it comes out the same. only this one will last forever! i've had mine since elijah was ity bity and it's the best! absoultely love that it's so versatile!
I did SOOOO much research and found a very small umbrella type stroller (combi) that fits my car seat. I've loved it. I also have a double jogging stroller (kelty) that I love from DI (go figure).
it's all about the double Maclaren for me....Love it! But I hear ya....you need a stroller for every occasion right? We also have a Chariot bike trailer that converts into a double jogger. That has worked well for us since we like to bike alot. Good luck with the stroller dilemma!
we have the phil and teds as well and love it. it is on the bigger side but since you already have the umbrella stroller covered you would love it. very pricey though.
i want to talk books too. This three hour difference throws me off - every time I want to call you it is too early.
I hear you!! Now that we have an extra garage slot, I have picked about a double jogger, a double umbrella, a single umbrella, and a double bike trailer. I gave away the single jogger and still think a sit-n-stand sounds nice. CRAZY!! Simplify if you can.
This is the Phil and Ted that my sister has:
http://www.philandteds.com/nz/classic_08_1.htm
and she loves it. It's great because it's a double stroller that drives like a single. Just FYI.
P.S. I had a dream about you guys last night that we came to visit and you guys weren't happy to see me and it made me sad. Of course in the dream I also had twin boys so obviously it wasn't based in reality. :)
Post a Comment