Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Girls Cabin Trip.

Last weekend my mom and I met up at the cabin with my grandparents and a handful of aunts and cousins. We did a lot... A LOT of talking and catching up. It was really fun. On the side we all brought some project to work on. My mom brought up her new Cricut and we all experimented making cards. We also took some time to enjoy the fall weather. The leaves were beautiful and the temperature crisp. Jensen came with me and was on his almost best behavior. Jordan claims he taught Andrew to talk while I was gone.



4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun time. I love when the leaves are changing color during the fall.

Angelina said...

That was such a fun trip! I can't wait for the next one. Did Andrew really learn to talk in two days!? ;)

Rachel said...

PS-to make the collages, I use adobe photoshop. I don't know if you have that application on your computer or not. Anyway, I got my copy for super cheap off eBay (it's an older version). Anyway, that's the only way I know how to make them.

Tayla said...

What a fun trip! So nice to enjoy the mountains, and family, and projects! :) To make collages you use a free download on the web. The program is called Picasa. It is a google program that finds all the pictures on your computer. You open the program once it is downloaded and pick the pictures you want to use and click the collage button. It is super easy, but let me know if you have any questions.