Wednesday, January 23, 2008

While we were out

Jensen managed to mysteriously mess up our internet connection this past week. After 6 hours of cable and Dell phone calls Jordan finally got it up and working. I am no internet junkie, but I did start to miss my daily dose of wasting time. Here is what we did instead....





While I forced the boys to play nicely, I pieced my way through 3 books. I highly recommend Glenn Beck's book. It is a page turner and I really do understand America's oil crisis better!



Nate Berkus told me that this is too blah. My walls are light beige and most of my furniture is brown (thanks to growing up with a teal couch). I like it all , but I need to turn this family room into a place I love-Thanks Nate



Does this look like a boy who would cry for the camera? I braved it out and took him to Sears for his traditional 1 yr. picture. He screamed for 20 minutes and we left. I vowed to never go back. The next morning he woke up with blood on his pillow. I took him to the Dr. and he had a double ear infection. Puss in both ears had burst. He is such a good baby I had NO idea. I felt terrible. (this picture is taken the day after the dr.-see he is a good boy)



We went to my parent's cabin with my little sister and her husband for the long weekend. The Flake comes out in Jensen as he brings in wood to make a fire.
**We also finally cleaned out our garage, unpacked a few last boxes and made a DI pile. Not to mention we figured out we have an attic-aka-great holiday decoration storage**









2 comments:

Tayla said...

Your boys are darling! I can't believe you didn't even know Drew had an ear infection. He must be one tough kid! If you are ever in town please give me a call. I would love to get together.

Coila said...

Poor little Drew! It's sad when they can't tell you what's wrong, how are you supposed to know?

Wow, Jill's married too? When did that happen??