Jordan called me this afternoon with a few spelling tips. (opps!...or is it oops?) Then I got messing around with different looks for this blog thing. My kids have been sick all week and this look is more fresh and clean looking. After all the tissues and diapers maybe that is why it appealed to me. If anyone has any advice on how to personalize these templates more than what is common knowledge feel free to leave a comment.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wish I knew more about the blog design, but I AM thrilled to catch up on you and yours! If you even remember us...please say you didn't put us out of your memory after one evening of babysitting...Anyway, email me andrea.balcena@gmail.com I would love to hear the latest on your whereabouts and the like!
Luckily Jason is more into the blogging thing than I am, so I don't have to worry about it too much. He is constantly "messing" around with our blog. I did have to change the "No Yewts Allowed" phrase after Emily Hall left a comment. Oops?!
I did want to comment on what cute kids you have though. I also enjoyed your Christmas card.
Is Wicked playing in Las Vegas...do you want to go?
Post a Comment