Thursday, May 31, 2012

Week two after baby


Grandpa Flake meeting Spencer for the first time. They came down to visit when he was 12 days old. 


The classic baby and boots picture. 





Earlier in the week Andrew learned about crabs in preschool and came home with this cool hat. 

The boys keeping themselves entertained with art. 

Spencer's first bath. This week he was circumcised. (My least favorite thing about baby boys. Why??) Needless to say between that and his umbilical cord-baths and diaper changes were a pain! Luckily the cord feel off before the grandparents came and he "healed"- I was much more at ease. 


3 comments:

Angelina said...

I agree. The circumcision and umbilical cord are so uncomfortable for the baby. I was so happy when Stockton was healed from that. Spencer is such a handsome baby! I hope you're getting some more sleep now that summer is here!

Cat said...

He's so pretty! Love you already baby Spencer! Can't wait to meet you in a few months!

Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.