Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You know...

We took a trip to Utah and the Flake's Ranch this past weekend. My first time out of the city since June 28. (to be exact) We had a great time and hopefully the boys will let me sift through and post more pictures. In the mean time.....


To compare boys. The top is Andrew and the bottom is Wesley. (Mysteriously Jensen doesn't have a picture like this...and his baby pictures are on our other hard drive.) Anyway. Both boys are just about one month old.


Ummm.... that's a newborn diaper on Andrew and a size 1-2 on Wesley. Andrew was cute. I forgot. I mean Wesley is too, but Drew boy is tiny. (probably just 5 lbs)



Does it look like he has red hair? I think it does. It looks more brown in real life.... but he might really have red hair.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Those pictures are adorable. Drew was so, so tiny. We were in UT at the same time! And, not far from each other. I was at my brother's house in Spanish Fork most of the weekend. We were in town for that great game...or not.

Tayla said...

Oh my heck ... I totally love a chunky baby! And he isn't even that chunky, just compared to Andrew! What cute boys you have! :) Hey, and one of these days when you are here you have to call me! Please? :)

Melinda said...

heavens. that boy was tiny. cute.