Monday, July 11, 2011

more summer fun.

This spent this past weekend at a Woodbury family reunion in St. George. Highlights included great food, boating at Sand Hollow (we were mostly spared "the itch"), watching Grease at Tuacahn, swimming, talking and having my sweet nephew Seth get baptized. It was the best reunion ever.

These two again. Their expressions are priceless. Oh, and you can see the space where Jensen's first front tooth came out.... at the reunion. The other day in the car he said:
 "Mom, I don't believe in Santa Claus or the  Tooth Fairy....but I do believe in Jesus."
 Me: "Ummm...okay. That is great that you  believe in Jesus, but if you don't believe in Santa Claus I heard he doesn't bring you presents."
 Jensen: "But you will just wrap some up" 
Me: "Who told you this?" 
Jensen: "Our cousin Ethan" 

Got to love all the family reunions we are having of late! I am sure come December I can talk Jensen into believing again. But the tooth fairy is supposed to come tonight for that front tooth! What to do?

Jensen's hair is getting wild. Wesley is talking up a storm (and he is bossy). Andrew loves life and his hilarious. 

This week all three boys are in swim lessons. They are doing great! We love getting out in the morning and swimming....although it has been oddly overcast and windy! 

1 comment:

Angelina said...

It was so much fun being with you guys last week! I loved being together again. I can't wait for the next reunion.