Caity surprised us all and drove down from Rexburg.
Jordan and I went on a 13 mile mostly downhill bike ride. We ended up at Panguitch Lake for a picnic
I love these two. They have spent every day all day together this summer. Mostly an all love relationship.
We roasted some hot dogs and s'mores. Played some Settlers of Catan.
These two again. So funny.
Oh and we did a ton of four wheeling. Andrew loved it and kept on calling it forp wheeling.
My mom wanted to snap a photo of some of us girls.
I have been crafting. I made the wreath and the america blocks.
A banner on the cricut.
And some matching bow ties for the boys.
We have loved going to story time, swim lessons, grandmas house, eating popsicles, road trips, swimming some more...it is definitely summer.
1 comment:
ahhh, we love settlers!!! We'll have to have a game night soon!
And, and....I love your wreath, will you show me how to make one?
Post a Comment