Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quick Utah Trip


 Caity with her friend Austin. We took him and his sister horseback riding at Jordan's house. 

Wesley LOVED all the animals, cousins, food, fun....He is talking up a storm and it is adorable to hear his cute voice. (except when he gets pushy and demanding...like on the drive home:)

Wesley loved their 6 week old kitties. Toddler + Kitties = impossible picture

 Those cute boy cousins again. They are seeing a lot of each other of late and just love being together.

Cool Uncle Cannon setting up some rope project in the barn. 

A different variety of more boy cousins. (yes, my boys are in heaven when they come up here)

We spent a couple of days in Salt Lake with my Grandparents. We had a wonderful day at Hoggle Zoo and evening at Temple Square. 

2 comments:

Chronicles of a Crazy Caity said...

Oh dear goodness

Cat said...

Could Zach and I just be adopted in? I know we're not Flakes but we're Flake-ish. Right? ;)

Every time I see pictures of the ranch I think "I wanna come play!"