Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

 Jensen celebrated 100 days of school last Tuesday. Unfort. he was sick and came home early. We did have fun painting 100 J's on his shirt. 

 I finished all my v-day crafts. I made that topiary and I love it. 

Jill had some left over candy canes and I made these for a few friends. 

 Jensen had a teddy bear picnic at school. We had a great time sitting by our friends the Weedman's. We carpool in the morning together. 

Wesley feel asleep on the laundry room floor. We have all had a bad cold this week... And we took a quick trip to Utah over the weekend to see the Carl Bloch exhibit, the ballet of Cinderella and last but not least the BYU Utah game. Such a fun day. 

Cute boys. I can't believe I forgot to make Wes a matching one. Good grief! 

3 comments:

Nick and Jill said...

the shirts turned out super cute!!. Scarlett fell asleep under her high chair on sunday. I left her there...it was too cute.

Rachel said...

You have become quite the tshirt extraordinaire! Both the J shirt and the Valentine day shirts turned out SO cute. Love the topiary too! Look at you go crafty girl!!

Tayla said...

You are so crafty! What handsome boys.