We spend Christmas at the Flake's this year.
Christmas Eve the boys played a camel and sheep in the retelling of the nativity.
What Christmas vacation would be complete without a huge cookie decorating project?
We arrived the night of the 23rd (Andrew's birthday). Jordan's mom was so sweet and had cupcakes for him- Andrew loved it.
Our Christmas set up.
Wesley really took off walking between Thanksgiving and Christmas. (it took him forever to leave the comfort of my lap) He is a doll.
We came back from Utah on the 26th. We had a great week at home eating out, swimming at the indoor pool, watching new movies and generally relaxing. New Years Eve fireworks on the strip. Picture taken from our Balcony.
January has been a warm, beautiful month. I always forget how much I love January. The boys have played non stop with new toys and we have been able to frequent all our favorite parks.
I have spent a lot of time in the kitchen this month. More than usual. Tonight I am putting together my first trifle- chocolate cake, mousse, whip cream and heath bar. I hope it tastes good. I have also spent my free time reading. I need to get on good reads and post all that I have read. Oh... I almost forgot. My biggest accomplishment was running (and completing!) a half marathon with my sisters and brotherinlaw. We spent months training for it. Check here for pictures and write up on my sister's blog.
Drew's new "I didn't do it" look.
At the park-Jordan playing around with the camera.
3 comments:
Em, Great job!! I am way impressed you ran a half marathon! I have been wanting to do it, and things keep getting in the way. Congrats!! You have motivated me once again!
Great update, Emily! Great pictures, too! I especially like that picture of you and your new curls. Nicely done. :)
Also, way to go with the half marathon! :D
Loved reading your update. Way to go with the 1/2 marathon! Wow! That just makes me tired just thinking about it...Very cute picture of you--love your hair. And, cute new header and picture of you and Jordan at the top of your blog. That reminds me that I need to change the Christmas header that is still on my blog...oops.
Post a Comment