Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giving Thanks

 A full "parking lot".

 
The men took the kids bowling while we finished making pies and potatoes. When they finished bowling they went on a 20 mile bike ride! I think they burned their dinner calories off.

 Seven little boys plus Charly get ready to eat Thanksgiving dinner in the kitchen.

 The dinning room was beautifully set for the occasion.

 Brady holding Everette and Ella.

 Cherise and Mom getting everything ready to be served. (I am helping out by taking pics :)

 Abe and Kimberly putting finishing touches on the sweet potatoes.

Wesley.

Grandma and Grandpa with all 12 grandkids.

My favorite part about Thanksgiving-besides the meal- was the Black Friday shopping and watching Tangled. I got some great deals and had fun shopping and talking about shopping with all my siblings. We got up at 3:55 and hit Target. Next was Walmart. Jill and I almost got mauled over in the crowd fighting to get electronics. We were successful and I got a new Flip. (later to find it at the same price-crowd free- at Costco....but the memory is priceless...right??) While all the family was in town we had great food and also went to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. My boys loved every minute spent with their cousins. Thank you Mom and Dad for making it all happen. So. Much. Fun.

Now, on to the busy Christmas season.

5 comments:

Angelina said...

Look at all those grandkids! All of them so good looking. Way to help out Thanksgiving morning by taking pictures. That's what my mom did too. :) I'm glad you and Jill made it out alive in Walmart. I went Black Friday shopping alone this year. I wish I could have gone with you guys. Sounds like you had fun!

Chronicles of a Crazy Caity said...

hahahah have you looked at jensen in the grandkids picture? hahah that is the jensen i know and love.

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! Love you guys!

Coila said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! What fun!

breanna said...

so fun!! look at all those cousins!! will you email me yours and brady's addresses? thanks!!! breannay at gmail