Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

(andrew with a bloody lip)

I have been so busy with my boys and life of late I feel like I don't have to time to record all that we are up to. (as I write this I need to pay bills, sort laundry and clean up after lunch, take a shower, and do some form of exercise for the day....)
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year and I am looking forward to my older sister and brother coming into town. I need to ask my sister about food allergies and my brother about black Friday deals. Last year he got some great ones. I do love having a big family where I always have someone to ask for advice.

I followed Catherine's recommendation from our roommates weekend and read The Apothecary's Daughter byJulie Klassen. I loved it.

Oh... and entire thing of Gaterade spilled in my van. I should probably go and clean that up. And I am watching this little doll right now. She is the best little girl.

2 comments:

Cat said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I was so excited when I found her and so sad when I had read all three of her books. I guess I'll just have to find another "new favorite." I'll let you know when I do.

Nick and Jill said...

Thanks so much for watching Scarlett. She loves it at your house, seriously!. You are a life saver.