Monday, October 25, 2010

August in October





This grouping of pictures sum up a busy August. My favorite is the one of Jill using a pay phone. In true Camp girl fashion I left my cell phone at home and Jill's battery died. We had planned a busy day in Provo and I did not remember the streets as well I as I thought I did. We visited family, drove on 2 hours of sleep, and stayed up all night searching for.......Anyway, it was a trip to remember. While we spent a week in Utah, the boys plus Caity were fishing in Alaska. We had such a fun summer-thankfully it is finally cooling off.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Jordan has a great face in the fishing picture!
See you soon. Can't wait.

Tayla said...

Hey, I recognize those tables ... BYU library, children's section. One of your places of study. Another location ... 3rd floor of the JSB.

Shantelle said...

Classy, Jill! I wondered why they still have those things! Love the pictures. Wish it were still August and you were still here!

Anonymous said...

Kimberly - I really am that fat! Most of the time I hide it.

-jordan