Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween overload

We took the boys to the Clark County Museum Trick or Treat

 For FHE we carved pumpkins- can you guess which one is Jordan's?

 Jensen had a pumpkin  exploration day at school. We went to about 10 different stations to measure/weigh/draw his pumpkin. (Which was way to big for him to carry...in fact he tipped over trying to get it out of the car.)

 Andrew had a costume party at preschool


 Jensen had a costume parade and party at school.  (And I did not even get pictures of the fall festival we went to and 2 trunk or treat parties with grandparents)


 We drove up to Utah for our 5 day weekend.


 Jill- does this remind you of anyone?

 We spent some time at my sister's cabin in Midway, UT.



 Saturday night we trick-or-treated in the rain with Flake cousins. (by we I mean Jordan....)



And 10 minutes before we got home Jensen lost his first tooth. I knew it was loose- just not that loose. I remember Halloween 5 years ago when I first felt that tooth come in...it was a lot of pain for just 5 years. Wow- that was fast.  Jensen is super excited because a very wise tooth fairy gave him a coupon to Chuck E Cheese.

6 comments:

Chronicles of a Crazy Caity said...

em, I CAN NOT believe Jensen lost his first tooth. He is definately a little boy now. I love the picture of Drew with his vest and diet coke. The only thing missing is his beef jerky :) miss you

Katrina said...

October is such a busy month! I love all the fun family activites.

I don't have your email and you wanted to know what we are having so...

It is another girl! I can't believe I am going to be a mother of 4 girls. I am so shocked.

Coila said...

Aww, they are SO CUTE!! Congrats to Jensen!

Angelina said...

You guys had a very busy Halloween. Looks like a lot of fun!

Nick and Jill said...

That poor cat. He does remind me of me. Now he just needs to say " Mom I caught myself a "titty" or "mom I caught myself a "pussy". Is that took graphic for a family blog? I remember calling Spanky those names.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. What cute kids you have, I love the costumes!