Thursday, July 8, 2010

 I love this time of year in Vegas. Super hot and hours in the pool. We have spent the last couple weeks at home and have been surprisingly busy. Today Jensen woke up and asked if he could have a day at home. Ten minutes later I hauled them off to story time. Ohhhh...  my sister's and I had a great time going to Eclipse. Jill did a great write up. I laughed my head off at her last line.


We had swim lessons this week and went to the pool with cousins.

I finally got around to taking the boys to a Build and Grow class at Lowes. It was fun. (Jensen looks terrible in this picture)

This picture is my favorite because it is the first time that Andrew and Wesley really played together. Andrew would open up the animals and Wes would push them down. They played for a good 10 minutes. Wesley is crawling like crazy. Up the stairs, out the front door, and my least favorite- the bathroom. Luckily he hasn't figured out how to pull himself up via the toilet. He can pull himself up on everything though. He is one busy babe and loves his brothers.

No comments: