How funny, his younger pictures looked all Camp to me, but in this picture of Wesley I think I see some Flake features! He's a pretty baby. Must have gotten the best of both sides!
Glad your 4th of July was fun. I LOVE all your pictures! Please keep posting pictures. I'm such a hypocrite. . . but there's not much going on around here, so maybe that makes it okay? lol
3 comments:
so cute! looks like ya'll had a classic 4th. great pics. your boys are so adorable!
How funny, his younger pictures looked all Camp to me, but in this picture of Wesley I think I see some Flake features! He's a pretty baby. Must have gotten the best of both sides!
Glad your 4th of July was fun. I LOVE all your pictures! Please keep posting pictures. I'm such a hypocrite. . . but there's not much going on around here, so maybe that makes it okay? lol
PS Your other boys are growing up fast and very handsome little guys, too.
Post a Comment