Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If more people live here turn the page

I just filled out our Census 2010 form. I accidently put Jordan's name where Flake should have been. Come to think of it, the last name of Jordan might be an upgrade (just kidding). We filled up 5 of the main spots of the form...they only give you 6. It made me feel like I had a big family, although I think I would like more than 4 kids someday.

Ten years ago I was just graduating High School. I wonder what the next 10 will bring? Hopefully if more people live here I can turn the page.

3 comments:

Shantelle said...

I was just thinking the same thing when I filled that out yesterday! HA! Can't wait to see you in a couple days!

Coila said...

That's funny, they gave us room for 9 (maybe 10?) people on the census form.

When I notice you and the other gals who have a few kids already I feel like that couple in Idiocracy who never have kids. I assume you've seen at least that much of the movie since you are married to Jordan and since that's fairly early on so you probably weren't asleep yet . . . yes? Anyway, you seem like a wonderful mom and a happy one. I'm glad you're able to have as many kids as you do! :)

Amanda said...

I just filled out that form today too and ran out of regular spots and had to go to the extra spot on the back. Ours accommodated 12, so maybe they have some inside info on which form to send....or maybe they just send the forms with multiple spaces to everyone with the last name "Flake."