Monday, March 1, 2010

And It's March

Christmas is a distant memory and the year is in full swing.

Today marks three years in Las Vegas. We left Ann Arbor in the middle of a freezing rain storm and ended up here. And it was spring.


(taken this morning. The blossoms have now bloomed)


Wesley has been in our family for six months. There is just something about him that completes us. We all adore his constant smile and chubby legs.
(not the greatest pic. but it does show off his 2 new teeth)

(I love this pic. of me and Jill trying to feed our babes)


Jordan turns 31 tomorrow. Hard to believe when I met him he was 23 (and I thought he was sooo old...me being 19 and all)

(we celebrated with my family last night. We got a new camera case...yay!)

3 comments:

Angelina said...

Wesley is adorable, Emily! I love the picture of you and Jill nursing. Two cute mamas.

Nick and Jill said...

I want that picture! I love how their little legs are poking out.

Ken and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!