Monday, February 22, 2010

This is what's happening.

There's a balloon behind Jensen's back and Andrew just bamed his into the grass and is crying. Phineus and Ferb is my favorite cartoon these days. That mom cracks me up.

In the past I have been a Martha fan. In a big way. Lately I can't find her show on and have just been reading her magazine. Well. Jordan had a client pass away and her BH&G gets sent to his office. He brings it home for me to enjoy. And I do. This month they are featuring kitchens. Wow is it good. My new favorite style is Urban Farmhouse.

Jensen insisted on buying a My Little Pony for Hailey's Chuck E Cheese birthday party. I wanted to make this for her. Of course she got 5 pony's for her birthday and no aprons. Plus I had to spend 2 hours in the noisest, stinkiest place ever. And I still want to make this. I guess I will make it for a boy...



Took the cradle out my bedroom and I am now try to figure out a way to make room for a scrapbooking project in it's place. Baby book time. With this comes the desire to figure out digital scrapbooking.


Making my way through this cook book. Of course it has a ton of great recipes that I have yet to try.




We were at Kohls last week trying to use our spend 20 get 10 and 30% off coupon. Luckily I snuck in some cute Easter outfits for the boys. Jordan is always wondering why they 1. Need another church outfit and 2. Why does it have to coordinate?

We went up to Utah for President's day. Of course my computer won't let me download all the pictures. Whhhyyy? I blame myself for not knowing a darn about computers.

Spent Friday night with my teenage sisters. I swore I would not take them into Gymboree- but Jill made me! (that's always my excuse) Of course we found some great deals, ate Panera Bread in the freezing cold (because it was closing, because we spent too much time at Gymboree...) and then met up with my parents for a little Ben and Jerry's to celebrate Dad turning 57.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I really liked this post. It felt like I just downloaded your brain for a moment. By the way, I think my all time favorite magazine is House Beautiful. I got my subscription for $5 on a whim once and can't stop!

To answer your question about photo editing:
1) I am not a good source.
2) The photo you commented about was not altered at all... it is what they call SOOC (straight out of the camera).
3) Photoshop IS confusing. For most stuff I just tweak the levels and stuff in iPhoto. It also has some great pre-sets like antique and fade color.
4) I probably waste too much time on the computer. My house is so messy!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I made that apron. it's a good pattern, though I'd do the straps a little differently if I were to make it again. Measure the waist of your little guy first. It was way too large for my son. The neck strap was a little too large also.