I came home with my sweet Wesley and snuggled down in my rocking chair to give him a final feeding before bed. As I was dosing off (dinner wore me out!) with him I noticed Jensen's shadow come and sit doorway. His eye's sleepy and hair tousled.
"Andrew's snoring mom"
"I have a cough"
"I need medicine"
"Sorry we were bad for the babysitter"
"I liked Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"
"Can I come snuggle with you and Wessa?"
That boy is a talker. Most of the time it drives me up the wall. But tonight I got a little teary. I really like my four year old. I might miss him when he grows up....chatty and all.
Jensen in his racoon mask and tail
3 comments:
Went and read Jill's post about Caity. Couldn't help but be interesting in Nate's date. Hmmm.
Then, in another post of hers I found the pictures of Scarlett taken by Kim and Abe. Oh, I'm dreaming of a girl now.
Then, of course, I looked through Kim and Abe's photography blog. (The picture of Wesley in on the blue scale is my absolute favorite!)
Enough Camp family stalking for now.
That is really cute that Jensen talks all the time. Caden also talks non-stop and sometimes I don't think it is as cute as other times. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy the chattiness because it won't always be there! :) Maybe he and Jensen will have to meet each other sometime and just talk the whole day away!
You have such neat little guys and Wesley is the prettiest baby ever!! You're a good mom, Em. Still trips me out that you have a 4 yr-old, though. lol
Post a Comment