Wesley.
He is 5 months now. Wow. He is such a love. Really. Jensen and Drew had their moments- this little guy {so far} is good as gold.
He loves his hands, rolling around on the floor with toys and chilling in his swing.
His newest nickname is Wessa... derived from Drew who always says yessa instead of yes.
Jordan loves to wrestle with him before bed each night. Wes gets super giggly right before bed and it is fun.
His bottom teeth are almost in
I need to start him on rice cereal
He mostly sleeps through the night
He will kind of take a pacifier
He discovered his feet this week
I still swaddle him and we love to snuggle up for naps or anytime I need a break from boys 1 and 2.
He weighs in at 17 lbs and 27 inches tall. That makes him in the 70% for weight and 90% for height.
1 comment:
5 months already--wow, time really flies. And he is just as cute as ever
Post a Comment