Friday, August 14, 2009

waiting.

I finally remembered my camera and got a few pictures of the boys swimming at grandma's. My new routine is to go around 11:00 in the morning to tire the boys out for naps. They never get bored in the pool or fussy. It is the best 2 hours ever.


Jensen is fearless. He thinks he can swim...which he can...most of the time. He loves diving in the deep end with Nate for this silly rocket my mom has and he also loves have it thrown to him while he dives down to get it. I have to watch that boy like a hawk.


What Jensen lacks in flotation devices, Andrew makes up for. He would like to be like Jensen, but I will not let him...so he is confined to floaties and a noodle. His favorite pass time in the pool is to ride the noodle like a horse while I hum some random cowboy song. I'm guessing he needs to visit Grandpa Flake and get a real horseback ride soon.


Finally- they both are looking and smiling at the camera.

Trying to get the boys to sit in front of me to hide my belly just a little. Andrew thinks the baby is my belly button and likes to pat it. Jensen is so sweet and just comes up and tickles my belly and asks if the baby is laughing. ( I had to break the news to him that babies usually just cry for the first little while) My dr. is out of town this weekend and so I hope that this boy can stay in until Monday. I am pretty uncomfortable, but not enough to want to rush anything. I just can't believe I have made it this far. (almost 38 weeks)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the picture of you! I'm so glad that baby is stretching you to new lengths!!!

Coila said...

You look great, Em! Sounds like you guys are having a great summer!

karina said...

I ran across your blog - congratulations on the pregnancy (and on still being pregnant)! I remember when I visit taught you when you were pregnant the second time...it was so scary to have it end so suddenly!

I am actually pregnant as well (amazingly enough) and am about a week behind you!

Tayla said...

You have made it far! That is so great. This boy should be doing just fine when he comes out! :) Oh, and don't you love those rare pictures when both kids look at the camera and smile? :)

Rachel said...

You're looking great for being 38 weeks along! Maybe he'll make his appearance this week....