Besides a great birthday post, Jordan baked and frosted my cupcakes.
My favorite birthday present. My mom had my dad go to Deseret Book to pick up a Baked Apple candle and a book for me. When I pulled the candle out of the bag, my dad sadly told me he accidently grabbed the Mango Passion. I pushed his worries aside telling him that him shopping for me was enough- heaven knows he is the busiest person I know. The candle smelled just like a warm summer afternoon. However, the next present I opened was a Baked Apple candle that Jordan and Jensen had picked out for me. Thank goodness my dad picked up a different scent!
After dinner Jordan and I picked out the vases to put on our dresser. Last night we hung the clock and organized the dresser. I love it. Jordan- you scored a 10 out of 10 this year.
3 comments:
looks like a fun birthday. I want you to post some pictures of your house. I like your dresser and clock - I haven't seen any post michigan housing/furniture pictures.
Sounds like a great birthday! Glad it went so nicely. :)
Glad you had a fun birthday. And, I'm also glad that the baby did not come on your birthday so you didn't have to share it with him. I liked seeing the pics of your presents--I want to see a pic of the magnet board you got from your mom.
Post a Comment