Are they really calling to me? As my belly grows, it is sinking in that we are going to have three kids. I can't believe it.
This week has been one of growing up.
After 2 weeks of swimming lessons, I am finally brave enough to let Jensen swim in my mom's pool with out floaties. He loves it, and is doing so well. He dives for rings, swims to Aunt Clarah and sings moter boat as he kicks his legs. I still watch him like a hawk. (He doesn't quite grasp the fact that he needs to come up for air when he is swimming. minor detail!)
Everytime we get in to pool we tell Andrew not to go to the bathroom. One thing lead to another and now he is sitting on the couch in underwear. WHY??? I didn't potty train Jensen until after he was 3, but Andrew found the underwear, put it on and goes in the potty. It is really cute- we will see how long it lasts. I am giving it a try through the weekend and then calling it quits. Diapers are so worth it.
The babe in my tummy is kicking up a storm. Jordan and I are both nervous about him coming early. I am 27/28 weeks and Andrew came at 31. I try to take it easy, but I am so impatient and want to do it all. I feel great. (I always do, and then bam! a teeny baby.) My doctors have given me great hope that all will go well. I have a good feeling about it going well too.
I love these growing boys.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just wish I could be a fly on your wall one of these days. When I hear about you and the boys I think about how nice it would be to sit and chat while the boys swam or go on walks together pushing strollers.
two weeks of swimming lessons and he is swimming? that is impressive. I like your description of the babies coming early - it seems like that was really how it was - hanging out one night and then the next you were in the hospital. I am sure this one will be more patient and go full term!
Wow. Andrew really picks stuff up quickly! Didn't he just start talking in full sentences, too?
I'm with Parker, maybe this baby will be a more patient one! :D
Man, that is awesome that Andrew is learning how to potty-train himself. Maybe he can teach Caden sometime! It is fun and hard to watch our baby boys grow up!
You gave in and let him have the underwear??? Well, maybe it's a good thing and he'll really do it. I can't wait to hear an update next week!
Stay in little one, stay in (at least until 37 weeks!)
Post a Comment