Friday, June 12, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

Better late than never.
Over Memorial Day weekend we went up to Utah and spent time with Jordan's family. It is always so beautiful. On Sunday we took a 4 wheeler ride around the ranch. We were surprised by a brand new colt that had been born the night before. (in the middle of a huge rainstorm....)



The boys in front of the barn.



Summer and her new colt.



Me. My belly seems to have grown a ton since then.



This boy. He loved the tractor.



We went to a tumbling gym with all the grandchildren. They had this huge foam pit that my boys loved jumping in. We had such a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Looks like a fun trip... I'm a cousin of Jordan's. Will you guys be at the Flake reunion? I love looking at your blog and seeing your cute family! We are also on number three and I'm a little nervous and excited. Good luck to you!