Monday, October 13, 2008

new stroller.

This stroller is just aching for two cute, cuddly boys to ride in. It turns on a dime and is such a smooth ride- even over rocks.



The boys love it. It was a tad cold this weekend (maybe 80?) so we bundled up for our walk. Today it really was cold...down in the sixties. It smelled like fall on our walk- nothing like burnt leaves and chilly weather. To celebrate we broke out the cocoa motion- yummm...

7 comments:

Cat said...

Too cute!

Kierstin said...

What kind of stroller is that? Some kind of small jogger with a swivel front? How does it travel? I am so obsessed with strollers. Hope you are enjoying your new stroller.

Angelina said...

80? Cold? Meh. :) That is one cool stroller!

Tayla said...

My neighbor has that same stroller. It is super nice! Lucky you.

Kimberly said...

Looks great! I am a bit mad at you calling 80 cold.

Kylee said...

Looks like an awesome stroller! I bet that will make your walks easier. By the way, 80 isn't cold to most of the world! :)

Coila said...

Your boys are adorable. I'm so glad you guys all had kids before me and can post great tips and pictures and such. Maybe I'll be a little better prepared than I would have otherwise! ;)