Monday, October 20, 2008

Firestation.

I had something very interesting and controversial I was going to write about, but now it has slipped my mind. (grrr..kids & housework) Anyway:

Last week we went to the fire station with my Aunt and cousin. After living away for seven years, I really do cherise every moment I get to spend with family. I have never been to a fire station- so I was also very intrigued. My favorite part was the huge "family" room filled with recliners... and an x-box. I guess they spend at least 24 hrs. at the station and at most 72 hrs. They have dorm style rooms and a really nice kitchen.



Jensen and Emma being made Jr. Firemen.

It was fun to see everything connect for Jensen. He had been learning about fire safety in preschool and then he got to see firestation. I think he might remember something!

3 comments:

Tayla said...

What a fun thing to do! Max would be in Heaven! Oh, and the pumpkin patch we went to is right off the freeway. You get off the Springville exit (the one with Walmart) and head east. It is right on the right hand side of the road after you go through the light by Walmart. It is called Jakers. It is an alright pumpkin patch. The best one is called Cornbelly's. It has a ton of fun stuff to do, but I think it is in American Fork.

Cat said...

Speaking of firemen. . . just kidding, this it totally not related. Where are you guys spending Thanksgiving? We'll be in Utah so I wanted to check and see if you were going to be at your in-laws, just in case. ;)

Coila said...

That is really cool! You're an awesome mom, Em.

Oh and hey! I'll be in town for Thanksgiving too! I'll be up there for a week so if you guys are there at all let me know and let's get together for dinner or games or something!