Jensen started preschool.
On our way there I felt like I was nervously telling him everything to remember...
"Don't touch your face, you'll get sick"
"Tell the teacher if you have to go potty"
"I know Dad likes to joke, but never hit!"
"Listen to your teacher, follow directions"
"I'll be back for you"
As I dropped him off I wanted to lean over to the teacher and ask her if this was it...can I really just leave him? The drive home was quiet. I was nervously thinking to myself...
"he is such a good boy, he will be fine"
"surly they will call in a few minutes saying he threw up"
"No, he'll be fine"
"You're just nervous because he seems little"
"But he's growing up so fast..."
(He even told me he was too big to sit in his car seat, HA! )
5 comments:
That is crazy he is big enough to go to school. Also, those trucks look awesome.
I had the same feelings sending Jill off to preschool, however those nervous feelings only lasted seconds as I have discovered how delightful my 4 hours a week with only 1 child truely is! Is that terrible to admit or what?!
We need to talk about freezer meals. Yes I signed up and today was our first exchange. I'm sick of cooking! And hopefully the dinners I received are good.
Your kids are so cute, Em! How exciting for Jensen, too! Did it go well for him? How about for you?
Wow, I can't believe you have a kid old enough to go to preschool! Time flies. I hope you were able to get a lot done while he was gone. Enjoy it!
It's a little sad to me that you have a school aged child I have never met. I have a brilliant idea that involves you coming to visit me! :)
Post a Comment