Thursday, June 26, 2008

This week I'm...

Some weeks we are on vacation or
recovering from being on vacation.
Other weeks we are sick.
This week I have been sewing, cooking and swimming.

The blanket that I am making for my little sister. Cupcake fabric- very cute and fun to work with.



The patriotic table runner I made. I like to decorate for the holidays- and have never found anything I like for the 4th of July. Unfortunately I had to iron this onto the table to get it to lay flat...and after sewing it I am tired of the look!


Jordan made these amazing hot wings for dinner. 4 different kinds of sauces. They tasted better than Buffalo Wild Wings.

5 comments:

Ken and Amy said...

look at you crafty woman!!! glad to see you are using that sewing machine.

nice bird....maybe he'll be your new pet!

Me said...

Hey, awesome! Lots of fun updates. :D

Tayla said...

You are so creative. Where do you find the time? Oh, and I see you got a little swimming pool ... awesome! I bet the boys just love it. Oh, by the way, I sent you an email on your yahoo account. I am coming into town soon and would love to get together!

Anonymous said...

I love the table runner and blanket--so cute! And, good to see that Jordan made dinner--sounds yummy.

Are you taking any classes at the gym yet that you just got the membership at? For the last month I've been taking a step aerobics class at our gym. (It reminded me of the step/kickboxing class we took at BYU. Remember our teacher who was in amazing shape and pregnant??) The only problem abt the class...it's at 5:10 AM in the morning. But, at least I get my exercising done early in the day, which is a good feeling.

Anonymous said...

That's a super cute design for the blanket. What size squares did you use? I want to make one. I'm working on crocheting an afghan for the new baby, but Caden keeps asking me to make him a blanket and I still have fabric for a rag quilt, but wanted to do something different than the rectangles.