Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our July 4th








Enjoying the Canyon.


Monty L. Bean Science Museum: What is that smell?


Jensen LOVED the kitties.



Contemplating Freedom

3 comments:

Ken and Amy said...

I can't believe you went to the Monte L. Bean science museum....of all the things to do in Provo and you picked that place......it reeks in there! Good memories though from the good ol BYU days and El Ed science classes.

Rachel said...

Wow, that is crazy about Ryan! I'm so glad that they found him. I love the picture of everyone on/around the horse. I'm sure it is so much fun for your boys to go to the Flakes and have fun with the animals. Although when it comes to animals the Monte Science museum has got to be a close second. Ha ha! But, I'm sure the boys had fun in there as well--even if it does smell.

Kylee said...

Ha ha...I remember that wonderful smell at the Bean science museum! That is hilarious! I am glad you had a fun 4th!