Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Whew!

It could have been the 12 hour (round trip) car ride or the fact that we all got the stomach flu. I can't quite decide. Add both of those together and an hour drive back to the cabin to turn down the water heater. I don't know, but somehow we made it home clean and after American Idol...happy.


Here are the top 10 favorite things we did this weekend.
1. Jordan's cheesy hot dog bbq (who knew?)
2. Sewing with Sarah
3. Cedar Breaks
4. Ikea with Troy
5. Talking
6. HUGE Bonfire
7. Waiting for Winter to have her colt
8. Grandma's toys and Grandpa's attention
9. A classic horse back ride with Jordan and Jensen.
10. Driving down the canyon. All by myself. Country music.



*I forgot my camera. Pictures are compliments of Cannon and Troy*


4 comments:

Kylee said...

Those pictures are beautiful and it sounds like so much fun (minus the stomach flu part)!

Kimberly said...

We are going to Lake Powell soon and your pictures and comments just excited me for time away!

Tayla said...

I'm sad I missed you while you guys were in town. I'm sorry your boys got sick, too. I know what you mean about Jensen throwing up when he's sick. Max coughs so hard that he does too. Those couple of nights he was coughing all night he threw up several times. Challenges, challenges. It's a good thing we love our kids so much! It makes those times easier to bare.

Me said...

What a neat trip! I love those pictures, too. :)