Bring on the Diet Coke and peanut M&M's. I am off for the weekend and Jensen seems to be sick.
In unrelated news-I made some peanut butter bars last night. Does it make anyone else nervous that peanut butter doesn't dissolve? Everytime I scrub it out of my measuring cups I wonder what it does to my body. Oh well. I still have a peanut butter sandwich almost daily. I like it best with creamy honey.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have always hated how peanut butter/shortening/honey, etc stick to measuring cups...But I have found the best solution for easy clean-up for this. Just stick some plastic wrap in the measuring cup before measuring either of these sticky solutions. Then put the desired amount in and then you just through away the plastic wrap when your done. No more worries about scrubbing your measuring cups! It's great!
Post a Comment