This was the first Easter that Jensen could really participate and understand in egg hunts and other festivities. So, of course I was put in the situation of having to balance between the real meaning of Easter and the fun of Easter. Hmmmm.... In the mix up of it all I did not tell him about the Easter Bunny. I could not figure how to. On Saturday we went to his first egg hunt-our ward put it on. Luckily the Bishop got up and spoke about Christ, then off to the egg hunt. There was no bunny, just adults quickly throwing eggs out on a grassy field. On Sunday we had a family egg hunt and I meant to give him an Easter basket- but it just never came up....So this little bunny came by and dropped you off a basket full of candy and small toys, and by the way, all of our strongest beliefs also center around this day. Luckily he won't remember, and hopefully by the time he does I will have figured out how to express myself better as a parent.



Will one of you please look at the camera?
I almost forgot. This is for Jordan-seriously-it is about 3 minutes of Andrew trying to walk. (that, and I've never done this before)
3 comments:
Rob and I had a long "discussion" about if the Easter bunny should exsist in our house. It's a tough call. I especially love the picture of your boys with them looking down. I can relate.
Also, that is a way cute video...it's great when those moments are captured on tape.
I love the video of Andrew walking. Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment