Friday, March 21, 2008

My first tag

I have been waiting all day to get to page 123 of the book my little sister left on my desk. I got tagged by my lovely BYU roommate Coila.

The rules are:

Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
Turn to page 123
Find the fifth sentence
Post the next three sentences
Tag 5 people

The girls broke into a run, and the noise of their boots on the roadway sounded like a night rockfall. "We're here, we're back!" some shouted, and when they came into view of the village center, a cheer went up.



I nominate Camille and Ruth. (two great friends from Ann Arbor that will have books around that I want to know about) The other three already got tagged...or just had a baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this book, you have to read her other book "The Goose Girl" if you haven't already. It is her first book and is really fun to read! Well, all her books are good, although "Austenland" was a little corny, but I still enjoyed it.

Ryan said...

it looks like ruth and i have similiar taste in books. are you liking princess academy? I really like her books, but agree - austenland was not my favorite.

Jordan and Emily said...

Goose Girl is sitting on my desk next to read. My sisters loved it. I can't wait to get those boys to bed so I can start it.