Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Days Past



This is Valentine's Day 2006. I can't remember anything special, except that I got a great card from Jordan.






This is our first Valentine's Day being married (2004). A heart shaped steak and Little Debbies to top it off. Yum-o!

4 comments:

Tayla said...

Cute pictures! So fun! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It is fun to stay in touch that way. I do have to admit, though, that Mike did not do all the work on our porch. He hired a lot of it out. I put a disclaimer on the blog so I don't lead anyone else astray! :)

Ryan said...

I saw your sidebar picture column. You should go to mypublisher.com but go to it through the costco website. They do great (simple) books and you can get a great Costco discount. I have from when we got married to Eliza's first birthday done. Now I need to get working on the past two years!!

Kylee said...

Emily! I found your blog through a link on Kim's blog. It is so fun to see your adorable boys and to read about all the things you do. I love shopping at Tai Pan whenever I go to Utah, it is great! I just started a blog a few days ago, so you can see pictures of my little family. Here is the website http://funfarnsworths.blogspot.com/

I am glad you are doing well! Tell Jordan hi.

Coila said...

Awww. Sweet. I like this post. :)