Monday, February 11, 2008

unbubblievable


Jordan and I are continally trying to find stuff to do with our kids. This past weekend Jordan found a free bubble show at one of the casinos. We went knowing little about the show. It turns out the bubble artist, Fan Yang, had just gotten back from setting a world record on Oprah. The bubbles were amazing. During the show he shared with the audience video clips from his tragic life in Vietnam and Yugoslavia. The mood in the theater got so mellow that some of the kids started crying! Jordan and I left feeling so somber. I am sure his life is going better now- I mean he was on Oprah and he has a broadway bubble show in New York. -Sigh- Drew and Jensen didn't seem to notice anything but the cool bubbles so the show was an overall success. Fan, if you are out there, I hope you still have a rainbow in your heart.

No comments: