Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jensen


Yesterday during nap time I was sleeping and Jensen was awake. In the middle of my slumber I hear choking and then I was rudely awakened by Jensen throwing up on my blanket. He had gotten into the seven layer bars and I guess he didn't like the coconut. Thanks Jensen.


Later in the day I was making up a shopping list. He looks at the list and says, "Letters Mom-Wow!" I guess he finally realized that not only can you read letters but you can write them too. Jensen, you are getting smarter.


This morning he was eating yogurt and waffles for breakfast and I was putting Drew to sleep. From the bedroom I hear him yell, "This logurt is sooo yummy". I do love you.

1 comment:

Ken and Amy said...

You gotta love our 2 (almost 3)year olds! Their cute, innocent comments make up for the not-so-pleasant times.