Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tumbling Kittens
After months of waking up and wondering what to do with 2 kids, I finally enrolled Jensen in a tumbling class. He is the only boy and the class is called tumbling kittens- I hope it doesn't cause him any gender identity issues! Oh well. It was nice to wake up this morning with something to do, even if it did envolve grimy mats and runny nosed toddlers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sure looks like he's having a good time!
I'm surprised Jordan didn't protest, or did he? "tumbling kittens"!? What a name? That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.
I'm sure he loves it, rolling around, jumping in the tramp, burning some energy! However the name is alittle iffy....I'm not sure what to think about that!
It sure is fun to see what you are up to these days and see your boys!
Post a Comment