Saturday, January 5, 2008

Holiday Cheer

We started out the season with Jordan's work party

Andrew turned one! We had a big family party


My parent's neighbor gave us a twin bed and Jensen loves it.


Andrew smiles after opening up presents.

We had fun snowmobiling with Jensen
on Christmas at the cabin

For New Years we went up to the Flake's Ranch.
Jensen loved plowing snow and feeding horses
with grandpa Flake.






6 comments:

Ryan said...

I can't believe Andrew is 1! He is so cute. I also noticed that your to do list on the side always has things coming off and new ones on - how are you always so efficient?!! I am glad you have joined the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

It is fun to be in the blogging world. I really enjoy reading up on what everyone is up to. You will notice that clean laundry room has been on the list consistently...and it is not coming off anytime soon!

Coila said...

Oh what fun! I can't believe Andrew is 1, either. That's the age I keep thinking Jensen is! Where does the time go, my friend?

Sarah said...

These are great! I especially love the one of Drew under the tree. I need to get a twin size bed for Penny. She can't possibly fit all her 20 stuffed animals on her toddler bed anymore.

I'm sorry I missed you guys at Christmas - although now that I know about the cougar up there, not as sorry as I was.

Anonymous said...

Sar- how did you find my blog? I really do enjoy yours. How do you find the time....

J-Dawg said...

Lookin' good you guys! We need to stop in sometime and say hello next time we're through Vegas...and Jordan - good job on the bar. I'm not sure I ever told you...

Jason