Oh, Wow. I can't believe I am actually 30. This past decade has gone by fast! I got married, graduated BYU, moved to Michigan, had FOUR boys....
This past week has been full of non stop celebrations. On Wednesday Jordan and I drove up to St. George and had a great night. We ate dinner and spent time with his brother and then we went and saw Aladdin at Tuachan. So relaxing and enjoyable- we left the Tyrant (wesley) and Andrew with my mom.
On Friday night my little sister Jill surprised me with a girls night out to Martina McBride!!!!
My best birthday present- kissing on his chunky cheeks all morning. This guy went BALD in a matter of days.
Opening a new Coach purse!! (purple of course)
Getting ready to go to the concert.
My older sister brought down the best cupcakes from Sweet Tooth Fairy. I turned 30, Clarah turned 18! Our classic picture.
We spent the night at my mom's. The next morning we ate breakfast from Panera Bread and made the cutest hair bows. (Clarah models one) Jill and Mom pulled off a great weekend for the August birthday girls!
3 comments:
Thirty, flirty, and thriving!! You make 30 look good and you know it:)
Happy Birthday. Also HUGE thanks to Jill, Kristi, Kim and everyone else who made the Martina McBride thing happen. Awesome.
Yay!! What a blast! So glad to hear it! Happy birthday, Em.
Post a Comment