This week was BIG. On Tuesday May 15 my little brother Nate got home from his mission. The celebration ended in a grand homecoming/blessing Sunday. It was so much fun to see my cute niece Alice be blessed, then have Spencer blessed and then have Nate give a great homecoming talk. I especially appreciated the opening song that we sung "Lift up your hearts, lift up your voice, rejoice, again I say rejoice!" It truly was the perfect end to a family filled weekend.
Spencer with grandparents and great grandparents
Alice and Spencer
About half of the people who came.
5 sisters
Yeah, Jill gave me the jump drive for some of these pics and I found this little gem.
Back to the wild week. Thursday we went to dinner with our usual Vegas crowd. My parents, Nate, Caity (in from BYU-I), Clarah, Jill/Nick and us. Friday the big crowd was in town- grandparents, aunts/uncles and my sister Kimberly (holding the cutest baby strawberry ever)
This is the first time in years that all seven of us kids have been all together at Mom and Dad's.
L-R: Dad, Mom, Me, Caity, Jill, Clarah, Kim, Nate, Brady (I hadn't seen that guy since Nov. 2010!) It was SO much fun to be together.
Clarah looking fabulous. She is graduating high school this year and had her last band concert.
Playing Games
Back to Sunday. My mom had some fabulous food.
Noah (my oldest nephew) Brady, Nate.
I don't know who snapped this, but I love it. Grandpa Jon and my baby.


4 comments:
What a fun filled week with your family! How fun and special that everyone was able to be there for it! So, where did all Spencer's hair come from? Your other boys were all bald, weren't they?? Love it! And I loved how you have his hair spiked-CUTE! Ok-I have to say it made mefeel old when I saw a picture you labeled of Noah, your oldest nephew. I remember you having a picture of him as a BABY on your desk in your dorm room! Crazy!
It is so fun to see all you guys together! It was fun being neighbors growing up!
That one of us pregnant... I had Alice like 8 hours later. Glad we got it!
so cute!!! crochet booties and feltman bubbles are the sweetest!!
Post a Comment