Day 1
Maybe the only perk of a planned c-section. Walking into the hospital with the boys well farmed out to family and friends for the week.
Born at 10:26. Everything went according to plan! Such a huge relief to hear that baby cry.
Spencer and Dad
Spencer meets grandma
Getting cleaned up
Spencer meets his brothers
Wesley was more interested in the peanut butter m&m's he brought me
Andrew was super interested in how the baby came out...uhh... And he wanted to eat my dinner!
He loves to stick out his tongue- reminds me of a baby bird. You can see his stork bite on his forehead...that is the first thing I noticed about him. Oh, and his hair. I had several ultra sounds with him and the nurse told me she could see his hair floating around. I didn't believe her.
Partners in crime. I am so excited he has these crazy boys to grow up with. He is going to love them!
Contemplating how many diapers I am now going to ask him to throw away.
Day 2
Lots of snuggle time while mom recovers
Day 3
Playing around with clothes. I made him this onesie that says "Boy 4"
Day 4
Getting ready to come home. I spent so many days in the hospital! It was nice to have time to recover and snuggle with this little one.
Jordan had the house and car in perfect condition. My mom came and set up the cute banner she made him. It was such a fun surprise! So nice to be home with the boys and the baby.

6 comments:
Oh Emily, he is beautiful! I was wondering how everything went and what you ended up naming him--love it. I hope you are doing alright--especially since you were at the hospital for 4 days! I'm so sorry about that.
I LOVE the picture where Spencer is sticking out his tongue. The picture with you and your boys is so sweet as well.
Also, the other nice thing about a c-section is that babies come out looking so perfect--no cone shaped heads. He's just perfect and precious. Enjoy your newest little guy--they grow up way too fast (as you well know!).
Congratulations! I am glad everything went well!
I'm so glad everything went well! He is so handsome. You look great!
Congratulations! He is adorable. Four boys, what fun. A planned c-section is a far cry from the first two deliveries!!
Emily, he is so handsome!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Those 4 boys will be great buds (and a lot of work/fun for you). What a precious baby!
Congratulations! I'm so happy everything went well for you. Boy (no pun intended) do you have your hands full! :) I love the name Spencer.
Post a Comment