This is such an Andrew face. Whenever you ask him to do something or really any question- he always pulls this "I don't know... I'm innocent" look.
Wesley rules our house with an iron fist these days. We think he is sooo cute and I let him get away with murder. He is very good when it is just us alone, but the boys know to hide their favorite toys when they get home from school.
Just making sure I can get my boys to still wear pink....at least for Valentines day :) I think I spend more money on clothes in January than in any other month. All the clearance items! Free shipping! Gymbucks! Good grief. These two started some karate class this month together. It's no ballet, but still pretty cute.
We set up an art/homework table in our main room. We all love it. It keeps my kitchen table a little cleaner come dinner time.
I don't know how many weeks I am, but I am due May 5. I am feeling good. Jill and I go on walks, I chase boys, cook, clean, craft and then crash into bed at night. The boy is super wiggly (of course...is there another kind?) We like the name Spencer.
Our play room disaster. The boys loved these magnetic shapes grandma gave them for Christmas. The baby doll/stroller combo in the back...not so much.
4 comments:
I love that dress you are wearing. That picture of Wesley is adorable, I would let him get away with murder too.
Seriously CUTEST. PREGNANT LADY. EVER.
And the boys are cute too. :)
I love the name Spencer. Super cute boys you have!
You look darling. I love that you don't know how many weeks you are. It's a sign of your fourth child. Your boys are darling and we miss them!
Post a Comment