Monday, December 12, 2011

Wesley gets a haircut.







Guess it was time to give Wesley his first haircut since boy number 4 is due May 6. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute. Just like a little boy...

Chronicles of a Crazy Caity said...

NOOOOO!!!!! but he does look super cute :)

Angelina said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Becky Chatwin said...

Congratulations! I hope you feel well.

Tayla said...

Congratulations! I was excited to hear your news in your Christmas card. You make such handsome boys!

Rachel said...

I do love baby boys due at the beginning of May. I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling well. And, I like Wes' new do--you do have such cute boys so it will be fun to see what #4 looks like!

By the way, I can't believe you almost have 4 kids--when did we get to be so grown up? It really feels like yesterday when we were hanging out in the dorms together--crazy! Merry Christmas!