Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Utah, pumpkins, Utah

We spent General Conf. weekend in Utah. Caity met us and we had a great time enjoying conference and the fall weather. 










We did visit an amazing pumpkin patch in Utah, but these pics are at one here in Henderson. Wes loved the baby goat and Andrew loved the huge bounce slide. 



This past weekend we drove up to Utah again for my 3rd annual roommate reunion. The boys had a great time with Jordan and Tyler's family. 



Breanna, Coila, Catherine and Rachel. We met up Thursday night and stayed up way to late catching up. Friday we spent the day shopping around SLC. Ikea, Downeast Home, Home Goods...We had lunch at Cafe Rio and a late night walk down to Gateway Mall and dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. 

Saturday morning we all met up for breakfast at a great bakery in downtown SLC. L-R: Me, Coila, Kim, Rachel, Breanna (holding the best baby ever! William), Catherine and Jamie. All of us met 10 years ago in the dorms- Chipman Hall Floor 1200. I feel so blessed to have kept in touch with these girls. They are all so talented, conversational, unique and great women. 


I lived with these 4 girls for at least another year and most of them 2 more years. After breakfast we drove down to BYU to remember being 19. Here we are enjoying the Cougareat and BYU Bookstore. 

Ladies of Brookview 14! (the girl taking this pic was not entertained that we had lived there 9 years before!) After visiting BYU we had dinner at The Mayan. Fun times, fun times. 

Kim and Rachel packing up. The weekend FLEW by. I always feel so refreshed after spending time with these great ladies. Thanks for the memories! Until next year...

3 comments:

Shantelle said...

Love these pictures, Emily. Looks like you had so much fun!. I love the one of Andrew and the beautiful fall canyon scenery.

Kimberly said...

Good work Emily! That was quick.
I stole all the pictures... so it will look familiar when I get around to posting about the weekend myself. :)

Rachel said...

Way to be on top of posting! You were fast. I stole one of your pics for my post. Thanks! Great recap. So fun to see you! All the pics of your family with the Utah fall background are great.