Friday, September 16, 2011

Andrew and Schedules

The Drew Boy started preschool 3 days a week for 3 hours.  He was so excited for me to drop him off....just like I drop off Jensen! This means I have one kid time...I just wish it wasn't the crazy Wesley boy! (the kid is wild in the store)


Wesley naps in the afternoon and I have Andrew to myself. This kid is funny...and doesn't know what to do with himself without Jensen. He saves half of everything he eats to share with Jensen.
 (yes, we can save half the donut. No, we can't save half the smoothie) Every five minutes he asks about Jensen's bus and then when we do go to pick him up we have to bring Jensen a prize. 

We are slowly but surely getting used to busy mornings, quiet afternoons and lots of reading/homework. (And cooler weather...I took a walk at 9 am with Wes and it was actually pleasant!)

1 comment:

Tayla said...

Such cute, handsome boys! Can you believe we have first graders and preschoolers? I too am enjoying having one sweet baby at home for a couple of hours a week.

P.S. You'll have to check out a song I posted on my blog. I think you'll love it!