Thursday, April 14, 2011

And he's 6


Dear Jens- 
Where did the time go? I know every year I say this, but time keeps passing faster. I really wanted you to stay 4 forever. At six you are growing up fast. I have loved watching you catch on to new concepts in kindergarten. My favorite is to watch how nice and neat your handwriting has become. You also love to ask questions and question everything. You told your teacher that when you grow up you want to be a lawyer. You would be very good at it! Wesley and Andrew love you because you are so sweet and share everything with them. I love going to your soccer games, building legos, playing hot wheels, and shooting the bad guys with nerf guns. Happy birthday to my favorite 6 year old!

1 comment:

Coila said...

Happy birthday, Jensen! I hope it's a special day!