Friday, October 15, 2010

Almost a month

Wow. Time is flying by with my new busier schedule. We have trips and carpools, homework and friends. The weather is nice and we have been going on picnic lunches to the park-reveling in the last moments of summer. Over general conference we took a trip up to my parent's cabin. It was a beatiful start to the fall season.







 At the beginning of summer I started a home decor/ craft to do list. I cleaned out my laundry room and put all unfinished projects on a table in my front room. And it sat there while I went to Dallas, Newport Beach, Utah....Finally I am getting around to it. One project was to put all my boys in one room and make our second room a playroom. We put up bunkbeds and painted bookshelves. Wesley loves being with his brothers and I love not having the boys underfoot all the time. Naptime.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I want to see more pictures of the playroom and boys room!

Coila said...

Did you put the veneer on that bookshelf?? That looks wonderful!

So exciting for a free room and a little less having the boys under foot!