A little too nervous to smile!
Someday he wants to be just like Jensen (but today he put his shirt on backwards)
Yesterday was hard. I was excited and ready and then I was nervous and sad. Luckily it is just half day. It was hard because I feel like I am entering a new phase of motherhood- school aged. Not newborns or toddler story time or preschool. Everyday, homework, dinner cooking motherhood. And I have never been busier or felt more fulfilled. Heres to the next 13 years Jens.
4 comments:
:O You have a kindergardener!! Crazy!!! Best of luck, Jensen! I hope it all goes well.
He looks adorable. Please tell me he wore those cool new balance shoes. You are not old, for heaven sake just look at you 1year old :)
I feel the exact same way! I was super excited to send him off, then really nervous and sad. I'm grateful for 2 1/2 hours of peace during the day where Meg can play without being pestered, but I get nervous for him. Then I think, "Wow, this school stuff is going to go on for many years!" Yikes! But I do feel so fulfilled. You totally said what I should have said in my post about Max's first day! :) I can't believe we have Kindergartners!
I hate to agree with you...but you are so right. It's a new phase...but a fun one! I sure hope he had a great day! Luke was so ready that it didn't even dawn on me to be sad until I saw mom's crying the first day. I stopped for a second...but then realized "I only have 3 hours left until he comes home...I'd better get going!!" I hope you enjoy those few hours...because I'm sure he does :)
Post a Comment